Friday, July 9, 2010

Once the News Was OUT...

sugggestions started pouring IN....

(this is my personal favorite)

* Be SURE to take one suitcase full of toilet paper...countries like that don't use toilet paper...believe me, you'll be glad you took your own!

* Black walnut and Garlic pills will save your digestive system...trust me...I went to Africa...I know all about below-the-belt problems. You won't be sorry if you have some Black Walnut and Garlic when you start eating strange foods.

* Take lots of mosquito repellant...the mosquitos are vicious. Also, load up on American sunscreen....their sunscreen and repellant are not as effective as American brands.

* You are going to need sweaters...it will be VERY cold in the classroom in the winter.

* Don't expect things to run as smoothly or be as organized as America....remember this is CHINA!

* Relax, enjoy, and just know that you will LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment