Saturday, August 14, 2010

A Letter to My Mom

Dear Mom,

Today I started packing for our 11 month foray into China. How I yearned to just call you up and ask you how you packed for two years for yourself and two little children when you headed to Germany.

I'd like to ask you what you packed for your missions to Hawaii and South Carolina...what did you decide you didn't need, and what do you wish you had taken?

We've been given long lists of things to take, but I just wanted to ask YOU....you have traveled and lived such a rich, full life in many places.

And, so, as I pack today, and over the next two weeks, I just keep thinking of you, and wishing you were here, Mom. You have so much that I could learn from.

Much, much love, Loni

1 comment:

  1. cute. I am excited for you upcoming adventures. Be safe!

    ReplyDelete