Monday, April 25, 2011

Letter to Allen

Allen received this email recently; I am in awe.
Dear Allen:

I am really happy to write you a letter like this.
You are the best foreign foreign teacher I ever see, just the best, not one of.
I have seen many foreign teachers, but honestly they don't really teach, except for the improvement of oral English, hardly can I learn anything else.
However, you are sooo different. I enjoy the homework you give out by which we can really think or research.
To think is of great importance, and that happened to be what Chinese students lack of. Also, that happened to be what our nation needs eagerly.
Thanks for your innovative inspiring lessons.
We appreciate very much.


Keats form Nanjing

1 comment:

  1. This is great. I have to know if he is singing on his guitar for his students?

    Sounds like China could use you two for a while longer..

    ReplyDelete