Saturday, April 16, 2011

Yearning to Know

Rouise is in yellow on the left...


She recently wrote this in a paper:


"From my primary school to my senior high school, I learn evolution in biology. Of course I trust this. Stefan (a new foreign friend of hers) said he had done much research and found evolution was totally wrong. He told some stories in Bible to me, such as the God made everything. the flood. Egypt and some some famous emperors in history.


"This is a very big scenery for me. In fact during these years' study, I often think that the education in China is not enough and is very slow.....


"I believe that I must change my mind, to keep the good knowledge from China and to absorb the essence of western culture.


"Everything is not as simple as I see its appearance."

1 comment:

  1. wow. It's a big scenery alright. It must be difficult for you to decide whether to tread softly or to seize the missionary moment and go with it.

    ReplyDelete