Friday, April 29, 2011

Searching for Truth

"...the foreign student talked the Bible with me. I have been very interest in the Bible and I told him when I read this book I sometimes felt confused about the stories and the spirt. He explained it in a simple way. He spoke the Bible high and regarded it as the religion of the Western culture." Echo

"Those day I always talk with a foreigner- Stefan. We talk about the Bible book. Will you believe that human beings are created by God.

"Do you know why there are so many different kinds of languages on the earth?

"Do you know who is the God's son?

"We always talk about something like that. Maybe before I didn't believe that God is really exist but now I believe that.

"Stefan told me there is a devil whose name is Sadan. He doesn't want to give up to the God....now the devil's role is nearly ending. So maybe we will face a new world.

"I think if you have belief in your heart, everything will be better.

"Stefan told me that m any Chinese are lack of belief and they don't believe the God, they only believe themselves. In fact, belief is very important for us. Maybe if we want to create a harmony society, we need belief to combine all the Chinese."
Spuncky

1 comment: