Monday, July 11, 2011

Fond Farewell


We have arrived safely at our lovely home and neighborhood in St. George.

Jenni had made us a Mexican casserole, home-made bread, filled the fridge with food for our fruit smoothies; Janessa had made a lovely welcome home banner; the neighbor kids put up a huge welcome home banner.

The kids called to welcome us home.

Jerry and Linda gave us Martinelli's and chocolate.

The friends/neighbors at church were gracious.

We're putting the boxes of things away, and throwing unnecessary things away.

We have lots to do over the ensuing weeks; doctor/dentist visits, taxes, financial situations, insurance, the important items of life.

But, I keep thinking it's time to go to class, time to prepare the lesson for my power point presentation, but those days are over.

This I do know: China changed me, and my heart will never be the same.

Tsai Jian

No comments:

Post a Comment