Thursday, May 5, 2011

It's the little things....

That remind me of why I love America..

Being able to drink water or brush my teeth right from the bathroom tap.

Having clean public restrooms that have soap, warm water, toilet paper, and don't stink.

Being in a city that is clean, where people don't use the sidewalk as their personal spittoon or toilet.

Not worrying about talking about my personal religious and political beliefs.

Being able to communicate simple things like, where can I find the hair spray?

I will be forever grateful that Allen and I were able to go to China,just as I will be forever grateful to have been born in America! We have two months left of our adventure....I must make every day count!

God Bless America!

God bless us all.

1 comment:

  1. It has been my observation that travel to other countries brings an awareness of blessings most persons take for granted.

    ReplyDelete