Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Miss Qeeto and Moi

She waits patiently for her dinner each evening.

I arrive at the appointed time and place...she is ready for me.

I wrap the sheet tightly around my body. Allen lies next to me with his arms and legs exposed.

But, Miss Qeeto is not interested in feasting on him....she wants only moi.

After I fall into a deep sleep, Miss Qeeto makes her move.

She sings her song right into my left ear...she seems to prefer my left side.

Last night she began the meal by taking a nibble on my 4th left toe right by the toenail - a difficult place to scratch.

I wrapped up tighter.

She wanted more...the main course was my left eyelid. I covered my face.

Miss Qeeto was not done yet. She hadn't had dessert...a small place sticking out of the sheet on my left arm.

Full at last, she rested till the dance ritual will begin again tonight.

Miss Qeeto - always ready for Moi!

2 comments:

  1. This was very, very clever. Sounds like Miss Qeeto loves you just as much as everyone else you know does. That may be one downfall to having such a magnetic personality.

    I am so sorry though. This sounds miserable. We've got to find something for you to keep Miss Qeeto away.

    ReplyDelete