Wednesday, June 22, 2011

In General...

how do you spend your extra time?" she asked.

"That is quite easy to answer," I said.

"In general, I spend my waking moments scratching my mosquito bites.

I know it's not the usual hobby.

However, I am kept busy trying not to show any favoritism. If I scratch the one on my right arm, then of course, I must scratch the one in the identical place on my left arm. Both hands need scratching at the same time, so I work on that for awhile before going to my legs (front and back), then on to my feet - left and right.

By the time I go through this routine, I have now acquired six new bites, which must be given equal attention.

And, then.....

oh, I'm so sorry, but I have to go right away...

I just got a new bite on the left side of my neck that requires my immediate attention."

No comments:

Post a Comment