Friday, March 25, 2011

What's Not to Love About These Honest Students?

"Joni," I said as she leaned close to me to show me something on the computer, "It looks like those glass frames have no lenses in them."

"They don't," she replied.

"Why do you wear them?" I asked wondering...

"Because I think they are so fashion," she said.

(Later that evening I would see her with REAL glasses.) (Joni, in the back row, with the fashion frames)


ASSIGNMENT: Give a one-minute presentation on what you think is the greatest invention..

Responses:

electricity
bicycle
computer
phone
books
airplane
facial make-up by Harper, a boy

FACIAL MAKE-UP??????????????????????????????

"It will cover a woman's freckles, and will make her feel more beautiful!"

Ahh, yes, of course, Harper, that's very important.

1 comment:

  1. No wonder you love them! What are the ages of most of these students?

    ReplyDelete