Sunday, September 26, 2010

Dear Abby - Again,

When I woke up this morning, I realized I did not want to go school...

What would I wear?

I have a stomach ache, and a headache, and my throat hurts, and I don't have anything to wear, and it's a bad hair day, and it's raining - I'll get wet.

I DO NOT WANT TO GO TO School. I'm scared really alot!

Signed, Reluctant
PS - I am the teacher

Dear Reluctant,
Your hair always looks bad and if it's raining, what does it matter anyway, no one cares what you wear, and they won't understand anything you say...what have you got to lose?

Now, get out the door and quitchurbellyachin!

Abby
PS before you teach it, you gotta learn it - it's A LOT!

1 comment:

  1. I have heard that as you get older you revert to your childhood. I well remember those stomach aches!

    ReplyDelete