Monday, September 20, 2010

Market Monday

Leave the apartment early, before it gets too hot; that is the goal of market Monday.

And, also, the produce selection is much better earlier in the day.

So, armed with my shopping bag and my camera, here's what I encountered as I headed to and from the little neighborhood market on an early Market Monday:









And, those are the sights I encountered on Monday Market day...oh, so fun and fascinating.
Poor froggie, he died one day too soon; pouring rain on today's Tuesday.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I love this! What a grand adventure. Europe was great because we walked everywhere. America needs to incorporate more movement and exercise (for adults even) into parks and schools. So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that picture of the dried up frog. That is crazy. Now who could dispute your claims of it being hot there. I am loving your blog. Thanks for giving us such a great glimpse into what you are experiencing.

    ReplyDelete